Hi from Holywood, N. Ireland

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

ephrem

Hi from Holywood, N. Ireland

Post by ephrem »

Just got my Tesco Hudl to use the android app as a dash. Was sure I had read somewhere that the unit was Apple-friendly and I'd planned to use my iPhone but no worries. Maybe I can link video thro the Hudl too...can I run dash & video at same time?
I sprint & hillclimb 205GTIs, one in stock hatch 1.6 with a quaife ATB LSD and the other as a race-spec 1.9 space-framed 206 lookalike. Looking forward to finding out where I can save valuable seconds with the Race Capture :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (106.29 KiB) Viewed 930 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (147.32 KiB) Viewed 930 times

bobel

Post by bobel »

Hi Mate

I'm based in Ireland too and have just pre-ordered a Race Capture Pro2 and was just wondering how you were getting on with your race capture and the android app, considering using mine with a Nexus 7 or perhaps the New Nexus 6 phone if it's screen is large enough.
My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell may cars and parts for what I said they cost

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

Thanks for post and supporting the RaceCapture project!

We're releasing the new RaceCapture app on Android soon for RaceCapture/Pro MK2 (and soon for MK1) which will make the entire mobile friendly; you'll be able to perform all operations from your tablet.

In the future we'll have support for iOS as well, but currently only for offline access, since iOS devices are not friendly to the bluetooth interface we're using with RaceCapture/Pro.

Thanks again, and watch for software updates and other news coming soon!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter