Using commas (,) instead of full stop (.) in Race Analyzer

Report any thing that looks like a bug or problem in the system here

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

Fyra3

Using commas (,) instead of full stop (.) in Race Analyzer

Post by Fyra3 »

Hi!

I recently started working on fitting a Race Capture Pro in our team racing car.
We initially had trouble programming it and also problem with the real time sensor display in Race Analyzer
We tested it with 2 computers in the garage to no success. I figured i might as well try it on my workstation at home and did so.
The flash and sensor monitoring surprisingly worked!

After some thinking I actually stumbled upon the answer, my computer at home is running an english version of Windows while the computers in the garage are running our native language (Swedish).

So after switching the main computer in the garage over to American numerics With decimals divided by a full stop as you use in America instead of the local way with splitting it with a comma I could flash it successfully!

Is this something you guys will look into and maybe change so that we can input commas againg without having to actually change it in windows?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Also if you need any more information or anything is unclear, I will gladly provide you with more information :)

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hello,

thank you for the report. Where are you specifying commas? And, we would like to make the system as international as possible!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

gizmodo

Post by gizmodo »

Start > Control Panel > Region and Language. You can select the language there and it will change or you can click the "Additional Settings" button and selectively change things.

Fyra3

Post by Fyra3 »

gizmodo wrote:Start > Control Panel > Region and Language. You can select the language there and it will change or you can click the "Additional Settings" button and selectively change things.
Yes this is what i did to actually fix it!

brentp wrote:Hello,

thank you for the report. Where are you specifying commas? And, we would like to make the system as international as possible!
I stumbled on it when mapping voltage values to numeric voltage, if i flashed 0,0171 or what it is for the battery it would actually flash as 171.0 this messed up alot of values but lyckily i could find a fix!