Maximum RPM for MJ Modules

General Megajolt Questions and Answers

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

tlydon

Maximum RPM for MJ Modules

Post by tlydon »

What are the maximum RPM levels for the 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder and 8 cylinder MJ units ? I should think that this information would be easily available on the description for the units .

Thanks,

bmcdaniel

Post by bmcdaniel »

The same Megajolt module is used regardless of the number of cylinders. RPM is limited by the particular EDIS module used, not the Megajolt. And different EDIS modules have different rpm limits depending on original application.

808asianeering

Post by 808asianeering »

bmcdaniel wrote:The same Megajolt module is used regardless of the number of cylinders. RPM is limited by the particular EDIS module used, not the Megajolt. And different EDIS modules have different rpm limits depending on original application.
Aloha bmcdaniel,

which EDIS module would give me the max rpm closest to 10k? and if not, is there anything around this to raise the max rpm limit otherwise?

thanks in advance
We build CORRECTLY for COMPETITION;
NEVER for CONVENIENCE or CONVERSATION...

bmcdaniel

Post by bmcdaniel »

4, 6, or 8 cylinder module? From what I've read the fewer the cylinders the higher they allowed them to rev, but I don't know any specific part numbers. I did see online one time where some had tested a bunch of modules and listed their rpm limits but I didn't save the link. Maybe do a search and you might find the same article.