Cannot connect via USB to RCP2

Race Capture Pro hardware installation- power, wiring, physical installation, etc. See the dedicated forum for Sensor related topics

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

zman9278

Cannot connect via USB to RCP2

Post by zman9278 »

Hey,

I am having problems with my RCP2. I had it working for about an hour via USB. I was just playing around with the app to see that everything is working, checking speed, Accels, and logging. Then all of a sudden USB connection just dropped. Now all 5 front lights are on with the logging light a bit dim and upper light flashing. In device manager, it is hit and miss whether the com port is detected. I have tried to delete and reinstall driver, rebooted my machine, restarted the app, tried to reflash, even replaced the USB cable in case it was bad, nothing seems to work. I did some searching on the forums about this issue but cannot find anything relevant. Anyone else see this issue?

stieg

Post by stieg »

Never seen or heard of that issue before. Did you get it unstuck or are you still having issues with it?

If its still stuck how are you powering it? Are you using USB or is it wired into the car?
Andrew Stiegmann (Stieg)
Principal Engineer
Autosport Labs Inc.