RaceCapture Live Log File Uploads

Setup and configuration for Race Capture Pro real-time telemetry features

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

MattH

RaceCapture Live Log File Uploads

Post by MattH »

So I installed my RCP2 into the street car and collected data during a track night at NJMP yesterday. The log files appear to be good based on a quick review in excel. I attempted to upload them per the blog post below:

http://www.autosportlabs.com/new-raceca ... e-uploads/

However, the only results I get are a series of graphs of the different parameters I've logged, but without any data. All graphs and lap times are empty. But it does seem to know I'm logging (over OBDII) parameters like fuel, etc.

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Hi MattH, can you upload a log file here for me to take a look? Thanks!
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs

MattH

Post by MattH »

I can't seem to upload log files greater than 256kb, and am getting an error about failing to upload empty files.

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Hi Matt, I looked at a few of the log files you uploaded, it appears there were no lap times recorded, which is why you don't see any laps. Did you have the track you visited in RCP's configuration?
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs

MattH

Post by MattH »

So the track was NJMP Thunderbolt. I did include it in my list of tracks in the app, and set it to automatically recognize tracks. Is there anything else you need?

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Huh that is weird. Could you upload your config here? Save it from the app and upload the file. I'll take a look and see if anything looks weird.
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs