Problem importing logging file

General Q&A specific to RaceCapture/Pro. For app related questions post in the RaceCapture App forum. also see the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/RaceCapture">RaceCapture Information Page</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

spudw

Problem importing logging file

Post by spudw »

Hi, I'm a newbie to RaceCapture Pro and have an issue I haven't been able to figure out. I installed a Mk 1 system that our team leader had laying around but had never used for our last Lemons race at Thunderhill. When I go to import a file into Analysis, I get told that there was a problem because I have a duplicate column name: LFSusp. I'm running the BMW ride height sensors at all four corners, one for steering, one for throttle, and one off the brake pedal, and the coilx board for rpm. I'm logging at 25hz for each channel and only see LFSusp once on the dashboard page. What stupid thing have I done with my config?

(I have the latest firmware for the old Mk 1 installed and am running v1.9.0)

spudw

Post by spudw »

Well, I installed v1.11.0 and the file loads, but I have no data from any of the 7 analog channels. I am running a separate 12v to 5v convertor and am pulling my 5v reference voltage to the individual sensors off of that. Don't see how that could make a difference, but I ain't all that smart either.