Multiple gauge page set ups?

Discussion on the RaceCapture App - Windows, Android, OSX and Linux.

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

23tuner

Multiple gauge page set ups?

Post by 23tuner »

Not sure if I should have this here. And if it needs to be moved please do.

I have RCP mk2 and after over a year down I got the unit back up and running.
I cuuently have it set up with 4 analog sensors, powered and receiving a couple more functions via the OBD port.
I have a small inexpensive tablet as the dash and have the gauges page set up the way I like it.

today I decided to try it out in my daily driver a 17 GolfR just hooked up through the OBD port. I got all the parameters changed and created a new file on my dash tablet and saved all the changes tonthat so not mess up the other set up.

But I am finding that even though I will switch in between files and all the "set up" parameters will cross over the gauge set up or lay out will notchange with the file. I have to manually change the gauge panel page to match which file I am using cause they are very different.

My question is there a way to save multiple gauge lay outs and use them depending what file has been opened into the RCP?
Life's a Race, Drive Hard!

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

The RaceCapture hardware configuration is a separate thing from the dashboard layout. We do have a task on saving dashboard profiles. Tracking here https://github.com/autosportlabs/RaceCa ... ssues/1372. No ETA on when it will be available.

Thanks!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

23tuner

thanks

Post by 23tuner »

No problem Brent. I totally understand.

Thanks for the time
Life's a Race, Drive Hard!