App Freezing When Trying to Customize Analog Gauge

Found a bug or got a feature request? Post it here.
HangLooseRacing

App Freezing When Trying to Customize Analog Gauge

Post by HangLooseRacing »

We just installed our RaceCapturePro MK3 this weekend and I was playing around with some analog input settings today and ran into a small issue. I have almost all of the gauges working as we would like them to except one we are having an issue with. We are using factory sensors for fuel and coolant temp in our 95 Miata, and we are getting good readings and gauge display, except for the coolant temp display. We have the scaling where we would like it and everything is great except for when I go to customize the gauge on the dashboard screen. I am trying to adjust the colors, except when I touch customize the app freezes. I can close and shut down the app and it when I restart it everything boots up and runs fine until I try to customize that gauge again, same thing, freezes. I tried shutting off the car for a few minutes to let the RaceCapture go to sleep and restarted the tablet (Amazon Fire 8), again everything booted up fine but when I went to customize the gauge we had the same issue. The car is sitting with everything off until tomorrow and we will try again but I was wondering if there was anything specific we should try.

Thanks!

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

Sorry you're having the problem. Some questions so we can narrow it down.

Can you describe which gauge you're trying to configure? round gauge?

Also, can you share your current RCP configuration? Something in the configuration might be triggering it.

Can you configure other channels? or just having problems with that one channel.

Does it also happen on the desktop version of the app? Any other device?
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter