RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
E46 CAN Mapping Questions
Post E46 CAN Mapping Questions 
Hi Everyone,

I have RaceCapture/Track (firmware 2.12.0) installed in my 2005 330ci and can read coolant temp, oil temp, air temp, RPM, TPS, fuel level, and steering angle.

I'm not getting any data for the brake, clutch, and cruise switch using the E46 preset configuration.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Not all channels are available on all variants for E46 - especially the brake pressure sensor - it seems to show up on only some E46 variants.

As the integration was contributed by other users, we're not sure on Clutch and Cruise. Hopefully another E46 user can respond!

I have an E46 M3 and also get nothing for the E46 preset brake, clutch or cruise switch reads

I know my car won't have brake pressure over CAN but it should have the brake switch...

I also had to change the TPS and RPM from 10Hz (pre-configured) to 25Hz to get them to work properly

I tried flicking through different setting on the clutch switch with no luck so far...

Your experience is common - not all E46's have access to those particular channels. If they don't work for you, simply remove them from the CAN channel mapping.

Thanks for the report!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1