I could make the MAP sensor switch an output with a blow into it but the aux did nothing. I did wonder if the input value has to hit the actual trigger value as the virtual needle was erratic to say the least.
Error Message on Firmware Upgrade
Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp
Nothing connected to the aux pad on the board, it was on my desk with a 9v battery and no ground so probably just some stray voltage conducted through me. Maybe I'll get a visit off the static discharge police
I could make the MAP sensor switch an output with a blow into it but the aux did nothing. I did wonder if the input value has to hit the actual trigger value as the virtual needle was erratic to say the least.
I could make the MAP sensor switch an output with a blow into it but the aux did nothing. I did wonder if the input value has to hit the actual trigger value as the virtual needle was erratic to say the least.