RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Odd dashboard 'analog' gauge issue
Post Odd dashboard 'analog' gauge issue 
Bug:

I just hooked up a 14point7 Spartan WB02 sensor to AN1, and adjusted the input scaling to read AFR from 10 to 20 (over the 0-5V range).

Adding a gauge to the dashboard works fine, except that the 'analog' portion of the gauge is always pinned, almost as if it was still assuming a 0-5 value, even though the gauge is reading 10-20. This also shows up when attempting to set the colour thresholds, as the available ranges for each run from 0-5, rather than from 10-20.

The digital value reads out 'correctly' (the numbers change appropriately with the input voltage), so the actual input seems to be working correctly; the gauge is (probably?) just not looking at the post-scaled values.

Feature:

Related to AFR inputs; it would be nice to be able to toggle between AFR and lambda from the same input without having to reset the scaling.

Hi Mike, try checking the min / max values on the channel configuration (press the gear icon next to the channel name). You'll be able to set the min/max values which will correctly scale the gauge.

Let us know if that works for you!

Hi Mike, try checking the min / max values on the channel configuration (press the gear icon next to the channel name). You'll be able to set the min/max values which will correctly scale the gauge.

Let us know if that works for you!

I was a bit confused by not being able to set the min value first (it clamps to the max rather than adjusting the max), but once my tired brain realized I should try the max field, it seems to DTRT.

Great - glad you figured it out, and thanks for the update!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1