RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
RaceCapture App Missing 'msvcr100.dll Error and Resolution
chumbaside wrote:
I have the same issue and I'm struggling to resolve it...

Win 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.
All updates applied.
C++ Redistributable applied

I get the "msvcr100.dll missing" error when launching RaceCapture v1.11. I've tried adding the .dll file to the RaceCapture directory and that results in a "program cannot launch" error!

Can anyone help me get the app up and running? It was working previously on Win 7, same setup.

(I hate Windows, this is why I use a Mac in every other part of my life! But for track use I use a PC as it hosts my ECU software too Sad )

I fixed it!

After numerous reinstallations of C++, still nothing. I tried putting the .dll in the application folder - nope.

So I downloaded the .dll from

https://fix4dll.com/download?file=msvcr100.dll&md5=BF38660A9125935658CFA3E53FDC7D65

I added this to the RaceCapture folder and - voila! All working fine.

I wonder if there was an issue with the version of the .dll file that was installed?

In the spirit of full diagnosis...

I removed the new .dll from the RaceCapture folder and placed it in Windows\System32, overwriting the original file. Result? RaceCapture failed to start, complaining .dll was missing.

So I copied the .dll to the Windows\SysWOW64 folder. This time RaceCapture launched without issue!

I've left the .dll file there, just in case I have to remove / reinstall RC in the future.

I hope his helps someone!

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2