RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Can anyone clear up a few things for me?- V4, V3 etc.
Post Can anyone clear up a few things for me?- V4, V3 etc. 
Im sorry to have to do this but im not all that clued up on whats going on regarding the new controller (V4) and changes to the V3. Am i right in thinking that V4 is a totally new board with loads of new features (like this Aux input ive read about)?

and i am right in thinking that the V3 board is having some of these features brought across from the V4 through an upgrade (would that be a firmware update?)?.

I think the aux input is one of these thats coming across, but it requires some physical changes to the V3 board, am i right?

If everything above is right, can i ask does anyone know when these changes for the V3 board will be available?

Also in one of the forums i read that 3.3.0 will have some updates, bug fixes etc, is that out yet? sorry if this is simple stuff to most of you guys, but i have trouble in keeping up with everything thats going on here!, all these firmware, controller updates etc just baffles me. Embarassed

thanks for any info guys.

You are essentially correct on all your points.

We're still working on the updated V3 firmware- we've had some delays but we're plodding along. We're probably about 1 week out from having something testable by the community.

Here's the original thread for V4- please skim through this for more information:
http://www.autosportlabs.org/viewtopic.php?t=1718

thanks for your reply! i look forward to the updates then Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1