I'm trying to update firmware on Pro4 from 2.20.0 with windows 11 laptop with RC 2.19.0 software. When I try it says "initializing" then "searching for bootloader", the orange light starts flashing, but nothing more happens. I've tried this so many times that I forget what the longest amount of time I gave it at that screen was but I believe at least 5-10min. I've tried running RC as admin, plugging in USB once it already says "searching for bootloader", the alternative method below, etc. I see there used to be a browser utility, then I found there used to be some tool downloaded with the firmware, but I couldn't find either of those.
https://wiki.autosportlabs.com/How_To_U ... onfig_file
Stuck Searching for Bootloader
Discussion on the RaceCapture App - Windows, Android, OSX and Linux.
Return to “RaceCapture App Operation and General Q&A”
Jump to
- Autosport Labs
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ News and Announcements
- ↳ New Project Suggestions
- CAN Devices
- ↳ ShiftX2
- ↳ AnalogX
- RaceCapture App
- ↳ RaceCapture App Operation and General Q&A
- ↳ RaceCapture App Bug Reporting / Feature Requests
- CAN bus and OBDII integration
- ↳ CAN mapping discussion
- ↳ OBDII PIDs discussion
- RaceCapture/Pro | RaceCapture/Apex | PodiumConnect
- ↳ RaceCapture/Pro introductions
- ↳ RaceCapture/Pro General Q&A
- ↳ Sensors
- ↳ Hardware and Installation
- ↳ Lua Scripting
- ↳ Telemetry
- ↳ Bug Reporting
- ↳ Feature Requests
- RaceCapture/Track
- ↳ RaceCapture/Track Introductions
- ↳ RaceCapture/Track Operation
- ↳ RaceCapture/Track Installation
- ↳ RaceCapture/Track Bug Reporting / Feature Requests
- Megajolt/E and Megajolt Lite Jr. (MJLJ)
- ↳ Ignition Map Library
- ↳ Powered by Megajolt Gallery
- ↳ Assembly
- ↳ Installation
- ↳ Operation
- ↳ Q&A
- ↳ Future Upgrades
- ↳ Bug Reporting
- ↳ Fixes/Patches/Updates
- ↳ Hard Rev Limiter